Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Eve ICK!! :(

So Chris and I realized that out of the 5 Christmas seasons that we have spent together so far, one of us (if not both) have been sick 4 out of the 5 years during that time. Simply put...that STINKS!! :( We are not sure if our bodies just have a way of giving out that very last week or two of the year...or what is going on. Or maybe our crazy Christmas travel schedule just ends up wearing us out so much, and breaking down our immune system to the point of no return. We are not 100% sure what is up.......but we are optimistic that the end of 2011 will not bring any sickness! :)

Sadly, this New Years Eve was year #4 of sickness. Ugh. :( Braden was a little sick off and on the last week of the year, and Chris and I got the infamous head cold starting on the Sunday after Christmas. Before you knew it that had turned into a full blown stomach bug by the 30th for Chris, and I got the worst of it on New Years Eve. Seriously gross. I woke up sick as a dog the morning of the 31st and did not feel 1/2 way back to normal until Sunday the 2nd. So needless to say we did not have any New Years plans this year....and I spent the entire day in bed or on the couch (mostly the bed). Chris was wonderful to take care of Braden that day so that I could just rest and try to get better.

Luckily I was well enough to at least celebrate New Years Day and Chris's bday on the 1st!! I was going to be so sad if I would have missed that!!

Looking forward to a HEALTHY NY Eve 2011!! Praying for that already! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment