Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Baby Luke Is Here!!!

It was an exciting day on Wednesday, Jan 26th. :) My best friend of 22 years had her first baby that day...and I was THRILLED for her and her hubby Doug. :) It was a wonderful day in that I got to meet that sweet bundle of joy that we have been talking about since May. :) What a huge blessing he received by being welcomed into such a sweet family that will just love him to pieces. :)

I am so excited for Jenn and Doug, and for this miracle that they welcomed that day. I was so glad to be able to be there to share in their joy right after he was born. :) I am also more than stoked that baby Luke and baby Brant will be the best of friends...as they will only be about 8 weeks apart. I could not be more excited to raise our boys together....something that we have talked about for ages. :)

Doug, Jenn, and Luke-The Bugbees love the three of you, and we cannot wait to watch this little man grow up, and be there for all of his special moments. :) Welcome to the world Luke Steven Meyer!! :)

First moments with Dad........



Amy came to hang out at the hospital too...and to meet this sweet little bundle of joy. :) Awwww...I love you Luke!! :) Sweet Dad and son time........
Grandpa Tom and Dad with Luke.... :)
Grandma Pat and Dad with Luke.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment