Sunday, January 9, 2011

Grrrrr And Brrrrr...........

Ok...so I am so frustrated with all of the kids that I have seen in the past few days with NO coats on. Um, hello......it is in the 30's and you are going to let your kid leave the house in short sleeves and no coat? I am so confused. Just an FYI...you are still the parent, and you can still make sure they are warm when they leave. You too can help prevent your child from getting pnemonia. Seriously!!

I literally heard a mother say "Well, he just won't wear a coat". Um, this kid was no older than 4 or 5. What in the world does that even mean? Don't get me wrong...I am not saying you have to be in a snow suit or something...but it would be nice to just see the kids have on more than crocs and shorts in the winter. Seriously bugs me.

Oh and by the way...your kids are the ones that are getting super sick, and then guess what they do? Yep, that is right...they get my little man sick when they bring it to his preschool, the church nursery, etc. Thanks so much for the gift that we so do not want to receive. :( So how about you go ahead and be the parent and bundle them up. Sound good? Thanks. :)

2 comments:

  1. ha! heidii, i totally thought the same thing! i feel like i get cody all bundled and layered up and then we go somewhere and there are kids in short sleeves and shoes without socks. i don't get it. it stressed me out that i couldn't get him to wear gloves but decided i was thankful he's wear a coat and hat! i never understand that some parents let the kids be in control. that blows my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go ahead Heidi preach on. I am so with you some parents just crack me up makes you wonder what is next in that kids life. Try this one.. the parents were dosing the kid(2)with tylenol sending her to school sick last week and didnt tell anyone..now how is that for being a parent?? Truely amazing I tell ya!!

    ReplyDelete