Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I Love You....

Well Braden's school was abuzz this morning b.c the petting zoo is coming today!! YAY! What a super fun time..and I know that my little man is going to go nuts. If his time at the petting zoo at Disney was any indication....he will absolutely LOVE it!! Especially if there are goats and sheep there! HA! He really likes those for some reason. :) It was really fun to see everyone so excited for a fun little addition to their day.

Today was also a fun day b.c Braden started responding when we said "I Love You". :) In the past he could repeat it when we said it....but was not really sure when to use those words. We could say "can you say love you?"......and he would repeat it but that was about all. This morning everytime we told him "I love you", he would just look at us and smile....and say "Love Lu" in his cute little voice.

When I dropped him off at school he did it again. Of course it melted my heart. Simply priceless!! The most precious words a parent cannot wait to hear! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment