Friday, June 26, 2009

Remembering Grammy

I think it is definitely time for a post dedicated to my sweet, loving grandmother (Grammy)....that we lost to the Lord the weekend after Easter this year. She was just the most amazing, godly woman!! I have never met anyone else like her, and she added so much love and laughter to our family, and extended families. She has been missed very much since she passed away, however, we do remember her with extreme fondness and lots of sweet memories. She was Chris and I's last living grandparent...so we treasured every moment that we spent with her. She loved Chris like her own grandson..which was so cute! :)

I was fortunate to have had 33 years of life with that little sweetie....and I know that she is in a much better place now, where she is not suffering. She would have been 94 this August...what an acoomplishment!! :)

I just wanted to post some pics to remember my amazing grandmother, and all that she meant to our family. I just wish my new son-to-be could have met his sweet Great-Grammy!! But I know that she is looking down smiling on us all!
We love and miss you Grammy! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment