Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Big 3-0!!

So I mentioned in my last post that my sister in law Katie had a little surprise this weekend when she walked into her 30th b-day party, and had no idea that it was for her! :) She thought she was going out with some friends that night to dinner...and when she got to her friend Kelly's house, and lo and behold, her friends and family were there waiting for her with a big "SURPRISE!!". I think she was really shocked so that made it even more fun! YAY!! :) Her look when she walked in was the best! :)

The party was a big hit, and everyone had a great time catching up and sharing some laughs. She actually turns 30 on June 20th but I think we will go ahead and celebrate for the whole month! :)

Here are some pics of the birthday girl!! :) She does not even look 30, does she? :)

The look of shock at "What are you all doing here?"......

All dressed up with her "30" gear......
Her hubby Jay with my sweet niece before she had to go tuck it in for the night...Katie with her cake!! And boy was it good! And fancy!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment