Tuesday, June 16, 2009

So Very Thankful!!

Yes..the title says it all! :) I am so very thankful b.c I got word from the doc's office today that I passed the 2nd gestational diabetes test!! YAY!! I am soooo grateful for that!!

I was not a huge fan of the 3 hour test that I took last week...with all of the needle pricking and fasting, etc. Ick!! :( Still not sure what I did that caused a false positive on the first one but I am glad to not have to be on a restricted low/no carb diet for the last 11 weeks of the pregnancy. I know it would have all worked out if I would have had to do a special diet.... but I do also appreciate one less thing to worry about toward the end. :)

Just a short update today...and I am praising the good Lord for that good news! :)
A little over 11 weeks and counting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment