Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Austin Shower Fun

Awwww....what fun this past weekend!! :) I love my 10 super sweet hostesses that threw my Austin shower!! What a SUPER fun day it was!! :) Thanks to all of them for making everything so special for me....it really was! :) And thanks to all of the wonderful ladies that came to join in on the fun!! It was wonderful to see you all...and I am honored that you took time out of your busy Saturdays to celebrate with me! :) I have to share some pics of the amazing job they did with the fun decor and yummy food! :)

9 of the 10 awesome hostesses.......and Lynnae was there in spirit! :) Cheryl Mebane, Dori Flores, Amy Case, Stephanie Hudnall, Monica Garza, Melissa Tyner, Jenny Followay, Jennifer Meyer, Me, and Kelly Mebane. :)

Grub it up!! There was soooo much good food. I think this is about a 1/4 of the spread! :)

YUM!! :)
So many pretty flower arrangements!!

Love this little tree where my friends could write notes and mommy advice. :)

Sweet little Braden onesies.... :)
Mother in law, sister in law and little niece Riley.... :) Thank you for driving in from Dallas!
Monica, Kelsey and Christina....

Kary, Amy, and Jenny.......Laura, Shannan, and me......

Marcie and Anna....

Renee, Lori, and Michele.......
Tiffany, Nancy, and Alicia......

Meredith and Melissa......

My mom, Jennifer, Dori, and Pat.....
Dawn, Valerie, Me and Wendy......
Why do I always make these weird looks when opening presents? :) I love this sweet little hooded towel with his name on it!! Thank you Kelsey! :) I think that look represents me being amazed that you could do something like that! :)

And a super cute one that Jennifer caught of David and Caroline....


No comments:

Post a Comment