Monday, June 8, 2009

Baby Showers Are So Fun!!

Well we sure did have an eventful weekend and I loved it! :) I am so happy that I can still get around enough to be on the go! HA! :) We headed up to Dallas this past weekend for a few different things-my Dallas baby shower, my sister in law Katie's 30th surprise birthday party, and the Great Strides Walk for Cystic Fibrosis. So we packed it in along with some good family time! :)

I need to thank my amazing friends and family for throwing us a super sweet baby shower on Saturday. You guys are the best!! I loved everything about it from all of your creative ideas, the fabulous food, the good company, and the fact that I don't think you forgot one detail! WOW! :) Thank you to everyone who came.......for making my day so special, and for showering Baby Braden with lots of wonderful treats!! :)

Here are some pics from the shower fun.... :)

All of my wonderful hostesses-Tracy, Sharla, Katie, Jennifer, Jayme, and Joyce..

I love these napkins.....

Who doesn't think diaper cakes are the cutest?

Can my sister in law Jennifer be anymore talented? I don't think so!! She made this amazing toy chest for Braden's room!! I love it!!


Super cute cupcakes..........

Me with my Moms......

Super fun artwork we got to match the nursery....

Me with some of my super fun sorority sisters.....

Lisa and Julie just hanging out..........
Not sure what my face is doing but I LOVE this frame that our sweet friend Leigh made. What is up with all of this talent? And I love that everything matches the nursery perfectly!

Me with Sharla and Amanda.......

Me with my sis in laws.......

No comments:

Post a Comment