Monday, June 22, 2009

Celebrating Braden in Beaumont....

Well, I am back!! :) I am only getting around to about 1-2 posts per week at this point, so I need to step that up for sure!! Sorry if I am already letting folks down.....ha! :)

This weekend we made the trek down to the good ole' Lake Charles, LA to see my family....and to have my baby shower down there in Beaumont. :) It was a fun time, and I got to see lots of family and friends....and that is always a treat! :) Thank you all for being there..it was awesome to catch up with you ladies!! :) After these 3 awesome showers that we have just had, Braden is going to be one spoiled little boy! HA! :) I don't know how one kid could use all of this amazing stuff!! He needs a sibling! :)

We also got a lot of R&R which I am a HUGE fan of these days..b.c I know that it is coming to a very quick halt! :) Or so I am told! HA! :) And Mom and Dad-thanks for all of the amazing food that you made this weekend!! I ate so much of that yumminess! I could have probably skipped food all day today and been completely fine..if not for that growing baby in there. :)

Here are some pics from the shower fun...yay! :)

Loved the super cute cake..and with Braden Christopher's initials. :)

Me and my Mom!! :) Why is she so pretty? :)

Amy and Sophie.....
Me and my sister in law Jennifer....

Sweet Aunt Becky... Ashley, Sandra, and Carley... Gayle and Caleb...Stephanie and Kathy....
LouAnn and Becky.....
Me and my cousin Lindsay......
Love baby shoes.... :)
Braden got a wonderful "Beach Basket" from his cousin Lainey!! :) It was filled with the cutest stuff including this fun beach towel that we cannot wait to use! :) And you should see his swimsuit from Gymboree that my brother picked out!! HA! LOL! :) So fun! :) He even has his own personalized sand bucket!!! Oh yes he does! :)Super cute monkey shoes that Jennifer painted for him! :) Matches some of the cute overalls he has gotten!
I hear the buttpaste is the best.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment