Thursday, June 25, 2009

Blistering Heat Wave..

Ok...so I am going to be real honest, this heat wave is compelete misery!! I have never been trapped in my house the way that I have been the past couple of weeks!! UGH! :( For the love..can it PUHLEASE go away soon!?? I mean add a "bun in the oven" and raging hormones to the already 105 degree temps..and you do not have a pretty situation on your hands. I think it has made me a mean person. :)

What is going on anyway? I was watching the local news (horrible excuse for news), and they were talking about how last summer it was over 100 degrees for 12 days. And that seemed hot!! And now it has been over 100 degrees for like 12 days straight in June alone. Oh goodness!! This is going to get bad! :( I can almost handle when it is like 99 degrees, maybe teetering on 100 if I need to...but I have realized that 105, etc just DOES NOT work for me. So I have locked myself in my very well air conditioned house (Chris-sorry but the AC bills are going to be so high this summer!!)...and I only go out when I can be in a pool, or run to and from my car VERY fast. I try to never let my car sit out in the heat of the day for more than about 30 min..b.c you know what kind of miserable experience that is! :( I feel like every day I have a very hot blowdryer blowing in my face..and it just won't go away. And you have got to love that TX humidty too...it just tops it off!! :(

So enough of that rampage....but I just had to share. I know that I cannot be the only one going through this misery alone. Let's hear it for all the other pregnant women that are going through their 3rd trimesters in the TX heat! You go girls!! :) You can come to my house and hang out if you want..since I don't leave much these days! HA! :)

Only 10 more weeks until the Baby Braden gets here..and then maybe by Sept it will have dropped below 100 degrees. :) If not, then Chris-maybe we really should consider that move up to the Northeast!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment