Friday, January 15, 2010

Week Two Of School....

Week Two of school was even better than Week One (well, for me at least! HA!). I don't think Braden missed a beat between the first day and the 10th....he has really been enjoying it. :)

Sometimes when we walk into the room at school in the morning, his feet just start moving and shaking and he wants to get down and play. :) And he is usually all smiles when I pick him up in the afternoons...so that is a good feeling.

I really like how the ladies are taking care of him up there...and I feel like I can go to work b.c he is in good hands. :) Of course I cannot WAIT to go and get him at the end of the day, and I am running up there to see his cute smile. :) Love that little man! :)

They gave us a little art project and a recap of his first week of school. Love his footprints on there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment