Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hello 5 Months!!

So often these days when I am feeding Braden, I sit and think about how blessed I am to be married to my wonderful husband. And then I think about how blessed I am to have the privilege to raise this amazing little boy. What a huge honor and responsibility that Chris and I have to help mold this young life. Overwhelming at times for sure...but so much joy in each day as well.

Braden is 20 weeks old!! Our pediatrician said this is kind of a weird time b.c he is 20 weeks old but has not hit his actual birthday on the 27th of the month yet. She said they count in weeks up until 6 months, and then they go by the birth date and count by months. So I guess that means he is 5 months old! HA! :)
Whenever I hear the words "20 weeks" I think about how that was 1/2 way through my pregnancy. The first 1/2 went so slow, and the second 1/2 seemed to fly by. I am hoping it is the opposite now that Braden is here...that the first 20 weeks flew by but the next 20 weeks feel like they stand still. I think I say that b.c it just seems like our sweet baby is growing up so fast. I want to freeze time and just keep him the way he is right now for awhile. Every time I turn around he is bigger and bigger, and more and more active. It is hard to even get him to sit and cuddle in our laps anymore. All he wants to do is be on the go and move around constantly. Typical boy. HA!! :) If this is foreshadowing for the future then I am thinking we will have quite a bundle of energy on our hands! :)

Here is where I go when I need to chill out and lay low after my day at school... :)
Dad really does love ME!! :)
Sometimes I like to sit on Dad so that he cannot breathe. HA! :)
I have an idea...how about you let me eat Sunchips instead of formula? :)
So Braden starts out on the top of the sleep postioner each night and within a few hours he ends up like this. :) He likes to use the bottom of his sleep positioner for a headrest when he sleeps!! LOL! :) We finally just removed it from the crib all together. :)Sometimes I like to leave my halo sack on (but not really)...and sit in the corner of my crib and play with toys. :)
I am 5 months old!! This was the first attempt to take the pic and he was being so silly. :) Wiggle worm at his finest. :)And finally.....a normal one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment