Friday, January 29, 2010

I Can't Stay Little Forever....

Well Braden told us that he has to keep growing....and that he cannot stay little forever. :) Growing up is surely what he is doing. He is a little cutie. I know that I am a bit biased but he seriously cracks us up daily. :) Oh my goodness. :) He is about 5 1/2 months now...which in my opinion is too close to half of a year. :) Before we know it, August will be here and he will be a year old. Slow down baby!

He is really into "patting" these days. He wants to pat everything-our legs, our backs, our arms. It is so funny! :) He also rubs the back of Chris's neck hair which is cute too. He loves to grab our faces and tug on our lips, etc. Pretty much any part of your face that he can grab, he will. :) He still LOVES to sit up....everywhere. We can also stand him up and lean him against the ottoman or something similiar, and he will just stand there....smiling. :) He still smiles a ton, and laughs like crazy at the words "BOO" and "I Love You". :) And I swear he is saying "Mama" b.c it sure sounds like that sometimes! HA! :) How sweet would that be if it were true? :)

Braden still loathes rice cereal (we have tried it a few times now), and I think he associates a spoon with rice cereal b.c he does not even want to put one in his mouth anymore. And I am talking about a spoon with nothing on it. HA! We are thinking that when he turns 6 months shortly, that we might just move onto oatmeal and veggies..and leave those bad rice cereal experiences in our dust. :)

Here are a couple recent pics of our little man....

Hello everyone..... :)
I love hanging out with my godmother, Jenn. :)
Just a smiling...
Close up... :)
Do you think I could be in Cirque du Soleil one day? :) I am an acrobat. :)
Just hanging out in my jumperoo....
Just hanging out in my new highchair (which I apparently don't need right now since I hate rice cereal). HA! :) He is looking at us like "PUHLEASE do not feed me that stuff again!!"I do not even want to lay down anymore when I watch Baby Einstein. Sitting up is the only way for me...even in the bouncy seat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment