Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Chris!!

My hubby has the distinct pleasure of having his birthday on New Years Day. I think that is pretty fun...and since we already celebrate for weeks and weeks before for the holidays, let's keep on celebrating the day he was born too! YAY!! I love it! :) So at our house we take down all of the Christmas decorations early and get things ready for his big day!! :) My mom was here to join in the fun this year too!!

Chris had a lot to celebrate this year, and I think having a new son was the best present he could have asked for. :) Chris and Braden are like two peas in a pod...and are so cute together. :) Braden wanted to be sure his daddy had the best 34th birthday EVER!! :)

We love you Chris!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :)
I made Chris a big birthday breakfast of eggs, bacon, and cinnamon french toast. Of course we had to start the day with a birthday candle too. :)
After a fabulous lunch a little later, it was cake time!! Chris LOVES the bundt cakes from "Nothing Bundt Cakes", so of course he had to have one. :) It looked kind of plain and boring to me when I picked it up so I had to decorate it! HA! We always get the chocolate chocolate chip one, and it is sooooo good!

Later that day we headed down to Barton Creek Mall and to have some dinner down south. We had to be sure Chris had a prime opportunity to spend any gift cards or money that he had gotten on fun treats for himself! :) Here is Braden just hanging out at the mall...
One of the things that Chris got for his bday was a awesome overhead storage contraption installed for the garage that he LOVES!!! He has wanted something like this for awhile, and he is stoked that it holds 600 lbs and 24 of those storage bins! Time to clean out the closets! :)I think we are going to celebrate Chris all month b.c it is so fun!! He is going to use another one of his birthday presents on his next day off.....when he heads out for some spa treatments that I bought him. :) Pure relaxation!! :)

Hope you had a wonderful birthday Chris!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment