Saturday, January 16, 2010

Remembering January Fun....

Ahhhh...I have just been thinking back to this time last year, and what an awesome time my best friend Jenn and I had with our good friends from LA out in California.!! :) We headed out to Cali to play for a long weekend for Jenn's bachelorette party (b.c she was getting married in March 2009). It is tradition to have a bachelorette party with our awesome LA girls...so of course we had to do it again!! :) The trips for my Lori and I's bachelorette parties were in Las Vegas, so it seemed like time to spice it up a little bit with something new....and of course Jenn was game! :)

And it was game on!! We had such a wonderful time out there for the weekend...just hanging out and eating well, visiting wineries, getting massages and facials, and laughing until our sides hurt! :) I had just found out that I was pregnant about 2-3 weeks before that, so I ended up being the designated driver and photographer!! :) HA!! I would not have changed it for anything...I loved it! :)

Here are some pics from our weekend of fun! :) Lori, Liz, and Amy-I miss you tons and cannot wait to see you again soon!! :)

We started out the trip in Santa Barbara.. :)
Little lunch on the wharf....yum! We stayed in greatest little place in Solvang, CA-The Hadsten House. Loved it! :)
How cute is this room?
Getting warm by the fire before dinner that night. :)
Saturday morning we had to get up and head to the little market for some yummy food for our winery picnic. :) Los Olivos, CA......
Consilience...mmmmm. :)
Pretty vineyards....Fess Parker....All smiles with that good wine...Looking good in coon skin caps! :)Girls just wanna have fun.. :)
Cute little Solvang...loved that town! :)
Mandolina..... Breakfast before heading out of Solvang...what a wonderful weekend!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment