Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Square One Fun......

I am part of a super fun ministry at church called Square One. It is a great little getaway each Tuesday for first time moms and their babies. I like to describe it as a place where you can feel safe asking the crazy questions, talking about how your life has just done a 180, learning from and encouraging one another, and laughing together. I really enjoy going and getting insights from other moms out there. :) We sit around and talk about how fun and crazy life is with a newborn, and we share our experiences. We also learn how to take care of ourselves and our marriages in the process. Hallelujah!! :)

It is good to know that when I am up in the middle of the night with my little one, that another mom is up with hers too. :) Praise God for other awesome women to share this new adventure with. God knew exactly when the perfect time was for me to go through my pregnancy..and it was a God send that I got to experience it with about 12-15 other ladies too. What joy..and how refreshing! :)

Just a couple pics of some of the group that we took this week..... :)

Hanging out on our bean bag chairs. We will have to get one of all of us before Square One is over. :)

Lynnae and Caleb.. :)
Jenny and Jon... :)
Jenn and Joshua.... :)
Little Caleb hanging out on the bean bag... :)
Braden and I.........
Cute preggie Danielle!! How we wish she was in our group.....but her baby is due in a couple more weeks!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment