Monday, October 19, 2009

I Heart Lake Austin....

Oh Lake Austin Spa...how I loved my day with you!! :) It was so relaxing and so wonderful!! Chris was an amazing hubby to stay with Braden all day so I could go and enjoy the good life! :) I really need to win the lottery or something b.c I think I need to get massages every week. HA! I had an 80 min Swedish massage today, and of course I was snoring by the end. LOL!! Sometimes I wonder why I pay for expensive massages when I could have just taken a nap! :) I mean..did I really remember those last 15-20 min when I was asleep? LOL! :) It is all about the experience, right? :) Oh yes it is! :)

I was uber relaxed when I left after about 6 hours at the spa. And I could not have been blessed with more amazing weather. I think the high was around 75 degrees and the breeze was just perfect. I napped out by the pool, and read in every room in the spa! :) I drank lots of fun "spa" teas and used the hot tubs, steam room, and sauna of course. Yes!! LOVE IT!! :)

I feel re-energized now!! WHOOP!! Cannot wait for my next luxurious treat back there!! :)

Lots of sleeping in these chairs... :)
Lots of good reading in the Blue Room... :)
And more good reading out on the screened in patio.......

Any chance I can go again next week? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment