Thursday, October 15, 2009

I Just Keep Getting Bigger!

7 weeks for Baby Braden!! :) He is so cute, cuddly and fun. We are loving all of our time with him, and it is so much fun to watch him change and grow all of the time!! :) It seems like there is always something new that Chris and I can chat about that he did. Hee hee! :)

We had a fun week with him and he went on a lot of adventures. He ate out at some fun restaurants like Fuddruckers and Kerbey Lane. He made his first trip to the outlet mall so I could be sure he could hang with shopping at some level. :) He went to the movies twice, and ran a few errands with me. He also went to visit some of his new friends that were born in the past week or two. He is going to have lots of new friends that have all been born right around his birthday!! So fun!! :)

I want to be sure my pediatrician friends know that we are keeping him away from the general public even when we are out IN the general public. :) HA!! I don't want to get in trouble for having my newborn out before he is 8 weeks. :) We sit at the corner tables or outside when we eat, and always keep him covered, so folks can't try to touch him or cough/breathe on him. Say no to that!! And say no to the flu, swine flu, and all the other nasty things that are out there at this time of the year. UGH!! :(

I had my 6 week check up with my OB last Friday and it went awesome. I just love hanging out with her and chatting! HA!! :) So I got the all clear to resume my regular scheduled activities, and it looks like I am all healed and ready to go!! YIPEE!! :) I am ready to work out!! :) I have missed that for sure!! :) It is kinda weird to think that all of my pregnancy and post partum care is finally over. I guess I am out on my own now. :)

Here are a few pics from Braden's 7th week of life.....

Such a sweet little boy.... :)
Braden and I just hanging out... :)
Little man hanging out some more....
And some more... :)He loves his nighttime fun with Daddy.... :)
And he loves being turned around in the Baby Bjorn now so he can see everything. Not sure what he is thinking about here. :)
Sometimes he just likes to sleep! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment