Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Movie Success #2

And we have movie success for the second time, and I am a happy mom!! :) Today we ventured out to the movies once again and it was awesome!! We went and saw "Couples Retreat". :) Braden did so well and slept the entire time...except when I woke him toward the end to feed him!! How nice is that? I am going to go every week now!! HA!!

Alamo Drafthouse has this fun day on Tuesdays where everyone can bring their babies to any shows before 2 pm, and it is called "Baby Day". So there were lots of fun moms there that I met...and their cute babies. :) And we could eat lunch, watch a good flick, and not worry about anyone caring about crying or meltdowns. What a great idea!! I say bring on more movie days during the week! One day is not enough! :)

Can you tell that the movies is one activity that I refuse to be deprived of? LOL! :) Let me know if any moms out there want to join me!! :) Bring on the fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment