Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bring on 2 Months Old!!

We made it!! YAY!! 8 weeks old today!! The week that the pediatricians all said we could start living life again! HA! :) They told us at the beginning to try and wait until 8 weeks to really introduce our little man into society, and to get him out with all the crazy germ infested general public. LOL!! :) So we did a pretty good job of keeping him clean and germ free for those 2 months, and here we are!! :) So glad he had a clean bill of health during all of that time. :)

We cannot believe this little munchkin is 8 weeks! So fun!! He had another busy week of being on the go. :) After our roadtrip to College Station, and family in town last weekend, we went to visit some fun restaurants during the week. :) We also went and saw "Whip It" at Baby Day at the Alamo Drafthouse again. We did some more shopping and errand running, and had dinner with friends at their houses. And we had some more fun visitors. YAY!! So it was a busy week but a great time! :)

The only reason I am sad about him turning 8 weeks old (other than him simply getting older) is b.c that means that I only have 4 weeks of maternity leave left. UGH!! And that makes me VERY sad! :( It has FLOWN by!! :( I will miss Braden so much when I have to go back to work at Thanksgiving. He has been such a blast. :)

Here are some pics of Week 8... :)

So fun when Dad loves on me... :)
Loving playing "Airplane"..
Reading books makes you smarter.. :)
I look super cute in overalls!! :)
So into smiling these days...
Just cold kickin it in the bouncy seat....
Love to stretch out....and love shirts with my name on them! HA! :)
Happy baby.... :)
Chris getting Braden ready for bed... :) Such a good little sleeper.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the pictures of Baby Braden. He looks like such a happy lil' guy. ;-) I shared the pictures with Mia explaining that Braden is her cousin. She askd, "When are we going to see him? He is so cute." I, too, can't believe he's already 8 weeks old. Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete