Monday, October 12, 2009

Lots of Clothes Changing....

There were some serious outfit changes in the Bugbee house on Sunday night. :) Braden decided he wanted to have somewhat of a "urine fest"....and wet on everything in sight. You gotta love it! :) I am sure many of the boy moms out there know what I mean! :)

I went in to feed him on Sunday night, and I must have startled him when I woke him up. Poor little thing. So I was changing him before I fed him...and not two seconds after the diaper was removed, I got completely soaked. Meaning so soaked that I had to change my clothes. HA!! :) Hysterical!

Then a few hours later...same place-the changing table. I was again attempting to change my son in order to get him ready for the day. And lo and behold, the diaper was removed and once again.....you got it-EVERYWHERE!! :) This time it was even in his hair and on his face. :) I have to admit that while it was gross, it was pretty stinkin hysterical!! :)

These were our two favorite incidents of that night. :) And this was the first time that we have really had a "soaking" to this extent. I love being a mom!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment