Friday, October 9, 2009

Organization Rules!!

Oh how I love organization...and all kinds of things that make organization possible. :) But with a newborn, I have not been able to organize too many things outside of the nursery lately!! :) HA!

My kitchen has been in serious need of some organization for quite some time now. We have been throwing things into the pantry and into drawers for at least the past year...with really no regard for the consequences. The consequences being lots of stuff everywhere and no home for anything! :(

So for my birthday.... my mother in law and sister in law got me a lot of fun "organizing supplies". YAY! :) Then when my mother in law was in town a couple of weekends back, she made it all look pretty with all of my fun new supplies. Double yay!! :) So now everything has a place and there is a place for everything. And I love it!! :)

Thank you Jan!! I really appreciate all of the wonderful things you did to make the kitchen look super fabulous!! :)

Here are just a couple of pics of some of her work in the pantry and in one of the drawers. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment