Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Luxuries These Days

I need to do a quick post to apologize to everyone that has tried to call or email me these past 5 weeks. If I have not gotten back to you yet, I am SOOOO SORRY!! I cannot believe what a crazy life change we have just gone through..and I cannot seem to stay on top of emails and phone calls these days. I promise I have not forgotten about anyone, and I REALLY do want to talk to YOU!!! It just seems like as soon as I go to pick up the phone to return a call, the little one decides to go a little nutty! HA!! :) Guess he does not like not having all of the attention! LOL! :) And sometimes I think I will call everyone back during his naps....but shoot, most of you work, and he naps during the day!! :) So I am out here..and we will talk very soon! :)

Oh...and sorry that the thank you notes from the past 5 weeks have not really gone out yet either. They are coming!! I promise! :)

I think the two biggest luxuries with a newborn these days are phone calls and showers. :) I never seem to be able to do either! LOL! :) I have learned to master the art of the 6 min shower..since that is about how long Braden's attention span is. :) At about 6 minutes he is bored of being in the bathroom with me and he starts "the wimper". :) So there you have it....those are two of things things that I miss the most at this stage. Oh..and then I just wish I had about 5 more hours in the day when he is sleeping...to get everything done! LOL! :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear all is normal at your house.. it only gets better...Glad to hear you have kept the sense of humor.. you have too.

    ReplyDelete