Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Back Update

I wanted to thank so many of you for calling and emailing about my back. I really appreciate you all checking on me..THANK YOU! :) You are very sweet. :)

The back is MUCH better...praise the Lord!! :) I think the chiro visits 3 times per week have really helped a ton. And I am sure the fact that I am 5 weeks post partum has helped out as well. I am so excited to be able to walk more than 15 min at a time, go up and down stairs, and just be a pseudo normal person again. It has been a huge weight lifted, as caring for a newborn was very hard with major back issues.

So hopefully it will only continue to get better over the next couple of weeks. I just need to watch it and be careful. Sometimes when I feel better I get excited and like to overdo it...so I just need to remember that I am still healing. :)

I go next Friday for my 6 week check up with the OB, and hopefully she will say I am all good to go...and I will get released from the pregnancy care. :)

But thanks again for asking...things are getting much better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment