Friday, September 18, 2009

Top Ten Reasons Why.......

I just thought I would share the top ten reasons why I completely adore my son!!! :) We hit the three week mark yesterday and he has been so much fun! :) We are loving our little family of 3! :)

1) I love the way he nuzzles into my neck and wants to cuddle when I hold him.

2) I love the way he coos when you are talking to him...just like he knows exactly what you are saying and is trying to have a conversation. :)

3) I love the way he grunts and gets all aggressive when he eats...kinda of like he is saying "Don't you dare take any food source away from me!!" :)

4) I love how cute he looks in blue. :) Dressing him up is so much fun. :)

5) I love the fake cry that we can already recognize. Hysterical! :)

6) I love his little fingers and toes. How the heck is he that small? HA! :)

7) I love that he is already on his way to being on a schedule. What a joy for Chris and I! :)

8) I love watching him turn his head from side to side when he is having some good ole tummy time. :) What a strong little man! :)

9) I love that he loves to eat!! He fits into our family perfectly! HA! :)

10) I love that he sleeps well and that he takes naps. I know that I will love that even more as he gets older. Let's just hope it lasts and we don't have regression! :)

He's a keeper! We cannot believe that he have been picked to parent this little guy. We love you Braden! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment