Friday, September 25, 2009

The Big 3-4!!!! WOW!

So I turned the big 3-4 today. WHAT? How am I that old? I feel like I should be like 28 or something...right? Seriously!! :)

I can definitely say that it feels different to have a birthday as a mom. Pre baby birthdays vs. post baby birthdays just feel a little different. :) I guess part of it might be b.c Chris and I are not able to run out to a fancy dinner with a 1 month old, and just be our crazy selves. :) HA!! And b.c we have another little person that we get to take care of now...and put his needs above our own. So let's just say that we have learned how to be really creative on the weekends now! HA! :)

Some of our friends, Cliff and Erin, offered to come and keep Braden so we could go out to dinner for my birthday. How sweet are they? They are the reason that I got to go out on a date with my hubby on my actual bday!! Thank you both so much!! You guys rock!! :) You have no idea how much we appreciate you taking care of our little man so we could spend an hour or so having dinner together. :) You guys did a great job, and Braden told us that he really liked having you both over here!! :) Sorry if he might have cried a lot since he was tired and overstimulated from the day. :) I hope that you won't stay away b.c of that in the future. HA! :) Seriously.....we GREATLY appreciate you both. :)

So it was a good 34th! My hubby took care of me like he always does..he is so amazingly thoughtful!! :) Bring on another good year!! I am ready!! :) WHOOP!! :)

Gorgeous roses from my hubby for my b-day.....awww.. :)
Sweet Cliff and Erin who helped us out IMMENSELY!! :) The best babysitters!! :)
YUMMY Hayashi!! :)
Fried Rice with Kobe Beef... :)
We love Blue Moon... :)But we might love sushi more!! :)
Go Frozen Custard!! :)
How did I end up holding all 4 treats? :)


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Heidii!

    I have also used Cliff and Erin as babysitters - they are a dynamic duo :)

    Angela

    ReplyDelete