Monday, September 7, 2009

Moms Are Such A Huge Help!

We were very fortunate to have my mom here for a week and a 1/2!! YAY!! We loved it! :) It was so fun to have her, and she was a HUGE help!! WHOOP! :) I felt like she took care of everything for us...and now that she is gone, I have realized that she really did! HA! :) She cooked and cleaned a TON, and she kept Braden so Chris and I could nap whenever we wanted (we were very sleep deprived that first week!!). :) She fed him and changed him...and loved on him. And that was the best part of all!! :) So we owe her BIG time for all that she did for us. WOW!! :)

My dad came in over Labor Day weekend to pick my mom up and take her back home. It was great to see him too, and we enjoyed hanging out with Papa Jet! :) Chris and I were able to go out on a date on Friday and Saturday nights! AWESOME!! Having a baby makes you appreciate date nights with your spouse sooo much more!! :) We got to go out to dinners and run our errands, etc. It was so nice to just get out for a couple of hours. They also kept Braden so we could go to church on Sunday too...which was such a treat. We got to see lots of friends and just being able to be social again so soon was a big help!! :)

Thank you so much Mom and Dad...for all you guys did the weekend of his birth...and the past week and a half. YOU ROCK!! :) Love you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment