Thursday, July 9, 2009

Week 32-WHOOP!!!

Well here we are in Week 32 of the pregnancy already!! YAY!! I cannot believe it!! :) Where does time go? I know that I say that everytime..but honestly!! Are we going to really have a baby in like 8 weeks? WHAT? :)

Things are still going really well with the pregnancy, and I have still been feeling great. I really cannot complain at all. Huge blessing! The only thing I really hate is the pregnancy induced carpal tunnel. UGH!! What a pain! :( I wish it would go away!! Chris laughs at my wrist braces that I wear when I sleep at night..to try and keep it at bay. Let's just say they are not the most attractive things! LOL! :)

Well, it looks like it was more of a false alarm on the pregnancy induced hypertension front. Chris and I were assuming that was the case, since my blood pressure was only high at my prenatal appts (due to my fear of docs) but we followed the doctor's orders just in case my body was trying to tell us something. It looks like there were no abnormal results from the urine and blood tests that I took last week...so I was VERY grateful for that! And when I went to my nurse's visit last week, my blood pressure was low. So hopefully my doc is starting to realize that my blood pressure is only high when I have to see her!! HA! :) We have our next prenatal appt on July 17th..so we will see if she wants to discuss it any more then. Here's hoping she doesn't. :)

I went off my pseudo bed rest after a week as requested (even though there were no abnormal results before that). I figured it would be good for me to learn how to chill out...so this was good practice! :) I got a LOT of R&R, wrote a lot of thank you notes, and watched a ton of movies! :) I am hoping the doc does not want me to go on any type of bed rest again though..b.c I still have a lot I want to do before Braden arrives...you know? HA! :)

So that is the update from the Bugbee house in Week 32!! :) 56 days until my due date-WHOOP!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment