Thursday, July 23, 2009

One Of My All Time Loves Has To Be....

You guessed it!! Photography!!! I think that photography and travel rank up at the very top of my list of "all time favorite things to engage in"!! :) Love, love, love them!!!

I think I have always been very into photography growing up....but I did not have the desire to get a really nice camera and start taking more serious pics until a few years ago. :) Now I cannot stop! :)

I did some fun photo shoots over the past year or so...and I also really enjoyed that. When the subjects are easy, it makes the photography so much more rewarding. I have had to put the photo shoots on hold for now due to being pregnant, and the fact that the heat kills me these days! But I hope to resume them once Braden arrives!! YAY! :)

I just have to post some pics from a few of these shoots b.c these folks are just too cute!! :) They need a shout out on the blog for their hotness! :) Seriously!!

Some family pics.....too fun. :)



Katie in her cute preggie stage... :)


Baby Riley just 2 weeks old...so sweet. :)

Photogenic Doug and Jenn were super easy to shoot! :)





Super cute May family!! :) We did their photo shoot and the kids did awesome!! Love that they are all smiling....they look amazing! :)




Sweet Sanchez's were more than ready with their smiles on!! This was the first photo shoot we did with them here in Austin at Mayfield Park! :) Baby Arturo was almost 8 months at the time.


Then later last year, we took some more Sanchez family pics at the Dallas Arboretum, when Baby A was almost a year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment