Saturday, July 4, 2009

Chop, Chop!

So I decided it was just way too hot and time to start chopping!! :) I had a hair appt on Thurs and I asked my stylist to start cutting the locks off. He looked at me funny b.c I never want him to cut more than about 1 inch off. HA! :) (I think he was pretty excited!!) I told him that since it was 105 degrees to just get to cutting!! :) So he took a few inches off and it already feels cooler. When I go back next time I might go for some more! :) Baby steps, you know? :)

Chris asked me if I was already starting with the "mom do". You know how it goes....you have a kid and then all of a sudden your hair gets progressively shorter with each one....the "mom do". :) A lot of my friends have these haircuts, and they look so cute! Now sure it would be quite as cute on me but I am pretty sure I know why they do it now. It has to be so much easier to keep up with when it is really short...since I hear you don't have much time for yourself when those little ones come along!! I told him that I had not thought about the "mom do" just yet....but not to be surprised if it was coming sooner than later! HA! Right now though...it is ALL about being cool in this wretched heat!! :) I am sure many of you can relate. :)
Just barely longer than shoulder length should do it for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment