Monday, July 6, 2009

26 Months...

So back to those fun anniversary dates that Chris and I do every month. Since yesterday was July 5th, that would mean it was our 26 month anniversary!! YAY!! Hee hee! :) Love those anniversary dates, as they are a reason to do something fun and creative! :) Not that you always need a reason...but sometimes just some motivation since life gets so busy.

So for this anniversary we went out and stayed at Lakeway Resort and Spa. Super fun!! We headed out for the day to play down in southwest Austin (only about 30 min from our house but it seems like worlds away for some reason!) We spent the day at the resort just relaxing, enjoying the pool, napping, etc. Loved hanging out by the lake and just chilling out.

We had a yummy dinner at Tony C's Coal Fired Pizza at the Hill Country Galleria, as I do love me some pizza! I think that has to be my favorite food! :) So we grubbed it up there, had a little treat at Yogurt Planet, and then headed back to the resort for a little more R&R. Yeah! :) It was super relaxing (based on my "pseudo bed rest" orders)....and I am very glad we decided to get away for a night. :)

Happy 26 month Anniversary babe! I look forward to Aug 5th!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment