Friday, July 8, 2011

Walk Away...

One more quick story about my sweet "little man". :) Since Braden is in a little preschool and his class is full of crazy toddlers, they obviously find a way to bug one another all day long. HA!! Whether it be pushing, hitting, biting, or not sharing toys like they should....they are all a very good example of kiddos at this age. Gotta love them fighting for their independece! :)

Well b.c they tend to get a little frustrated with one another sometimes, the teachers have taught them that instead of pushing, hitting, or stealing toys, that they just need to walk away when someone is in their space or bothering them. They have been teaching them that walking away is a better idea than having a confrontation. I thought it must be working since I have been hearing him repeat it throughout the past week or two.

So he and I were doing some things around the house the other day and apparently I annoyed him in some form or fashion. He just looked at me with his serious face and said "That's enough Mommy....walk away." Wow...really? Guess that was his way of telling me that I was getting on his nerves or in his space. Did not think about that lesson translating to outside of the classroom until now. :)

Always a story! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment