Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!

We had a great Mother's Day weekend this year. I am so honored and blessed to be the mom to these two precious boys. I cannot wait to watch them grow up and become incredible men that I know I will be proud of. :) God has been so good to our family and I definitely thank him for my precious blessings-Braden and Brant. They make being a mom so much fun. :)

We started out the weekend on Friday night by hitting up some happy hours in The Domain-nice! :) Braden was hanging out at his friend Jon's house, so Chris, Brant, and I went to Jasper's and then to The Daily Grill for some apps and drinks. Brant just chilled out while we ate and talked. :) He is becoming quite the connoisseur around Austin-LOL! :)

Saturday morning we were supposed to do the March of Dimes walk which was downtown. I say "supposed to" b.c I am going to be honest..we slept in. :) Well our kids actually slept until about 8 am, so of course we did too!! And that was the time that we had to leave the house to get to the walk. We were sad to have missed the walk this year but we donated to the cause...and that was all that really mattered. :)

We had a lazy Saturday morning and finally got showered, dressed, and headed to Friar Tuck's Pantry in downtown Round Rock for lunch. It is a great English restaurant that is very quaint. They serve incredible scones and other types of European pastries which are amazing!! :) It reminds me of walking down the street in London and getting some yummy breakfast treats! :) Go Britain!! :) Based on Braden's current obsession with flags, this was super cool to him! :) I am shocked that Daddy is ordering the full English breakfast! I must try some Mum! :) Yay for Friar Tuck's! They had a play area for the kids which Braden absolutely loved (of course). And then Chris and I could just sit there and relax....very nice! :) Strutting down Main street..... Saturday afternoon we took Braden to a Kindermusik class. They played with scarves for awhile in the beginning. :) Saturday night we checked out some more new Mexican food in Cedar Park-Los Chilaquiles. Once again we were not disappointed! :)
After church and brunch on Sunday, we played around with the camera for Mother's Day. :)
He just looks so grown up to me now. Slow down baby! :) For brunch on Sunday my boys took me to Vince Young Steakhouse for a great meal. :) The food was really good, and we had a fun time seeing all of the other families out in downtown Austin taking their moms to great brunches that morning. :) Everything was set up very nice for all of the Mothers Day Brunch reservations. :)
We say NO to Longhorns in our family but this was a fun pic. :) Braden was loving his yogurt. :) Such sweeties. :)
And the best part of the meal was the homemade donuts. Oh yes..you heard me! :)
Just hanging out waiting for the valet to bring our car. :) Brant was just hanging out too. :)Later that afternoon Chris started teaching Braden how to play golf and baseball. It was too cute. :)He was really into his golf club set. :)I really need a caddy to pull my clubs around for me. :)
Thank you to my boys for the wonderful Mother's Day 2011! :) I love you all! :)

1 comment:

  1. precious pics of you and the boys! Braden is looking so big! Celena

    ReplyDelete