Saturday, May 14, 2011

3 Months!!

Brant is 3 months old! :) A quarter of a the way to a year, right? HA! :) We fall more in love with this little guy each day...he is so amazing. :)

Chris took him in for a weight check for his birthday and he was 9 lbs 2 oz.....HOORAY!!! What a stud!! We are over the moon with this weight gain which has now risen to 1.6 oz per day. That means that about every 10 days he gains a pound. :) He is an oveachiever and he is quickly catching up to other babies his age. I love it! :) I cannot wait to see what his length is at his 4 month appt in June. :)

Even though his adjusted age is just 5 weeks old, he is doing really well getting on a schedule, and eating more than a baby his size would. He is too cute when it comes to eating. :) He is serious about his food. :) He is up to eating about 24-25 oz per day, and is starting to form 3 distinct naps per day as well. I am loving the really long afternoon nap that he takes b.c his little evening "witching hour" seems to have vanished. That makes me happy. :)

Brant is working on his tummy time and I must say he is doing quite well. It is great to watch him get stronger every day....and to see the head control that he is starting to exhibit. He is starting to focus on us when we talk to him, and hear him begin to coo and smile. It is just so awesome to see him meet these milestones. I mean he was a 2 lb baby and so much has happened in 3 months. What a blessing! :)

We are so excited to see what the next few months will bring with our little man. It sure has been fun to watch him grow up. :) Can you believe I am 3 months old already? :) I like to sit up. :)
I like to sleep on Daddy.....I love all of my toys...and playing on the floor with them. Just not on my tummy! HA! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment