Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy 4 Year Anniversary!!

Chris and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary on Cinco de Mayo....WHOOP!!! I love my hubby so much and for so many reasons!! There could not be a better match for me than him, and I thank God everyday for bringing us together, and for our family. :)

I wish we could get married all over again b.c we have talked about how that was the most fun night of our lives! :) And the most expensive one too! LOL! :) What incredible memories we have had these past 4 years. :) For our anniversary dinner we headed down to Braise...a new restaurant in East Austin. It was VERY good and the company was better. :) We ate some filet mignon and osso bucco...and it just melted in your mouth!! YUM!! For dessert we thought we would try the chocolate chip bread pudding and it was so worth it!! :) I need to learn how to make that at home! :) It was a great dinner with some awesome wine and lots of good conversation. I love my hubby!! :) Happy 4th Anniversary babe....you are simply incredible. :) The meat was heavenly....with a little chipolte hollandaise sauce. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment