Wednesday, May 25, 2011

10 Pounder...

We have a 10 pounder in our midst!! YAY Brant!! :) We are so stoked that you are still gaining weight like a CHAMP!! :) You have amazed us, as well as doctors and other friends that have had similiar experiences with their kiddos. In short...you rock! :) And I can tell everyone from personal experience that a 2 lb baby is WAY different than a 10 lb baby!! WOW!

I am still constantly reminded of what a miracle we have in our little man. I continue to hear stories and read preemie forums about babies that are struggling to survive in the NICU....or that are really having challenges once they make it home. I realize that God has held Brant in his hand and protected him every step of the way, and I cannot even begin to express my gratitude for that. I think that we all know what an amazing blessing it is to have a healthy baby, much less one that has overcome the rocky road of prematurity along the way. Brant has made a huge impact on our lives in the short 3 1/2 months that he has been here....and I can only imagine the great impact he will have as he gets older. He has such a story to tell!!

I feel like I want to soak in every moment with him b.c I know how fast they grow up. So I just feel especially thankful today for this precious little boy...and for the joy he brings into our lives every day with that sweet little smile. :)

We love you to the moon and back Brant! :) Keep on growing baby! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment