Thursday, May 12, 2011

ABC's.....

We have hit another milestone! :) Our family of four was driving down the road today with Braden and Brant in the back seat just chilling out. Chris and I were talking about something when all of a sudden we heard a very quiet "A, B, C, D"......so we stopped to listen. Sure enough Braden got louder and we were shocked to hear him complete the entire alpabet all by himself!! :) I think he was freaked out when we started cheering and congratulating him!! HA! :) He must have jumped a mile. He was in his own little world and had no idea we were listening. :)

The cutest part is that he even attempts to sing the litlte jingle at the end "Now I know my ABC's. Next time won't you sing with me". And he does that part pretty well too. Then he gives himself a big "YAY!!" at the end when he is finished. It makes me laugh out loud b.c every time we practice things like counting, colors, animals, ABC's, etc....I always say "YAY!!" at the end. So he obviously picked that up somewhere. :)

Since his ABC reveal in the car he has said the alpabet for us many times. We love it and I could listen to his cute little 20 month old self over and over again! We are so proud of you Big B!! You rock!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment