Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Fun At Daddy's Work....

Braden, Brant and I went up to work with Chris one morning....and boy did Braden think that was cool! :) It was fun to see all of Chris's coworkers as they are so great to us. And it was the first time that they have all gotten to see Brant, so that was fun as well. :) They are all so supportive, and it is always great to talk to everyone and catch up.

Braden played with some toys and ran around to check things out. He also went to the employee breakfast that they had....where I am sure he entertained everyone once he warmed up. :) I think the part he liked the best was getting to play in Dad's office, and checking out the view of downtown Austin and the Capitol. :)

I really like it here!! And I like sitting in the chair of the COO! :) I hope I grow up to be like my dad one day! :) This calculator is hard to understand. :( Does he really use this thing? Still trying to figure everything out in this big office. :) I know one thing for sure-I like this chair! :) Now I am going to sit over at the conference table and really get down to business. What are these post-it notes for anyway? I need some coffee to kick start the day....Hmmmm.....what did I say I needed to write down? :) Yes!! There is it...right there on that page! :) I love to read the newspaper in the mornings. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment