Sunday, March 14, 2010

Swinging, Swimming, and Kites-YAY!

Chris and I had a blast this weekend with all kinds of fun stuff. :) We took Braden out for some new experiences and he ate them up!! He is so stinkin funny, and he is uber curious, so we LOVE taking advantage of that! HA! :) We love to play as a family as much as we can on the weekends...that is such treasured time. :)

We hung a new swing in the backyard for Braden...and what a success that was. :) We took him swimming for the very first time (indoors of course). :) I never knew a boy could love water like that! I think he must have thought it was an enormous bathtub. :) He never cried once...not even when Chris pulled a surprise on him and dunked him all the way under. He just came up like it was no big deal. :) I love that he might be our little swimmer! :)

And then we took him to the Zilker Park Kite Festival on Sunday. He loved walking around Towne Lake and checking out all of the crazy people, kids, dogs, kites, etc. ;) I think we wore him out over the past few days for sure! HA! :)

We are already excited for next weekend! :)

I LOVE this swing!! :)
I am coming out here EVERY day! :)I mean I REALLY love this swing....and it makes me laugh too! :)Is it really time to go swimming? Oh my goodness...I cannot believe it! :)I am loving being able to take in all of the action in this pool! All of these kids are having so much fun. :)
I am so glad that Dad loves to swim too! :)I have no idea why those lifeguards made us all get out for a 10 min potty break! :( They should know that I don't need one of those...I have on Little Swimmers!! :)Ahhh...the Kite Festival at Zilker Park!Dad and I love to hang out outside....There were SOOOO many fun kites and SOOOO many people! :) There was every kind of kite known to man...
I am so glad we came out here today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment