Saturday, March 20, 2010

Gymboree Success And Other Fun!!

Chris and I took Braden to his first experience at a Gymboree class on Saturday. :) You know he loved it!! HA! :) Chris and I had to laugh a little bit at the cheesiness aspect but honestly we could not wipe the smile off Braden's face...so it was all worth it!! We can endure cheesiness for that little smile any day! :)

Here are some pics of our adventure... :)

Well we just got to Gymboree class, and I think I might like this place...I am still trying to decide. Sometimes I put my finger in my mouth to help me decide. :)
Ok, ok...you win!! I like it! :)
The fun room..... :)
Yep, that's my name. :)
I am doing the obstacle course!! :) Even though I cannot really crawl yet!! :)
I can sit really well though!! :)And I can stand!! I love to stand. :)I really just want to get up here to the top.....I love this bouncing board! :)Rolling around on this mat rocks!! :)I like to lay in the balls..... :)I want to pick ALL of these balls up!!I REALLY love these balls! :)
Bubble time!! :)
SO FUN!!!!
I am still kind of mesmerized by these bubbles!! :)
I loved parachute time!!
Mom is STILL taking pictures, isn't she? :)
The fun continued for the rest of Saturday afternoon once we got home. :) I learned how to stack and that was a good time. Thank you to my cousin Mia for my stacking cups!! :)
Dad was still practicing what we learned at Gymboree today...ha! :)
Mom and Dad showed me a fun new toy that they had gotten me. I thought it was the greatest! :)
How big can I smile to show them how much I love it? :) And why did they not bring this out earlier? :)
Dad brought my train out again to see if I liked it even more than the first time.
And I DID!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment