Monday, March 29, 2010

Songs, Picnics, Wildflowers, and More!!

This past weekend was busy but lots of fun!! :) We had our fun friends in town through Saturday morning, and then we cruised through the rest of the weekend with some songs, a picnic, and some wildflowers. :) YAY! :)

Saturday morning we took Braden to a class at a little music school called Heartsong Music. It was so fun and he loved it! :) The teachers were great and they really engaged the kids. He was cracking us up b.c he was squealing with delight every time they would sing a song just to him! Hysterical. :) What a ham!! Here are a few pics of the fun. :)

I knew that Mom was going to take A LOT of pics inside, so I decided not to look at her until we got in there. :) Avoiding eye contact....which I bet will work well when I am older and I get in trouble!! :)
I think I am really going to like this class!! :) There are some babies in here like me but lots of older kids too! :) I am going to learn from them.
I decided that since I smile ALL the time that I was going to make a funny face instead. :)Why would I beat on the drums when I can just eat the drumstick? That is so much more fun. :)
Ok, Mom is making me play the drums now. :)This nice lady is singing a song just to ME!!! YIPPEE! :) I love when I get attention. :)I decided that I needed more attention so I wanted to get in the middle of the room in front of the whole circle, and pretend like I was trying to crawl. I faked them out b.c I really did not crawl (and I have not yet). :)Do you think the chicks in here will dig my mini pushups? :) Have to get bigger arm muscles. :)Ok, enough of that...just chillin again. :)
Then late Saturday afternoon we headed out to a picnic with our new Sunday School class at church. It was fun to meet new people and get to know some better that we had met in the past. :)
Have I mentioned HOW much I love being outside? :) And what perfect weather. I love my first Spring. :)On top of the grassy knoll.....looking like a college student with my long sleeve T shirt, khaki shorts, and flip flops. LOL! :) Thanks to my godfather Doug for my super fun West Point onesie!! That is where he went to school and played football! :) GO ARMY!!I sure do love to stand...and I am pretty good at it too!! Look..no hands! :)More standing!! (See, I told you I loved it!)
And I love to ride on Dad's shoulders b.c then I am really tall! Mom got me a new toy on Saturday that I am really diggin! :) I have my own chair that I can sit in...fun! And I love these books that I can read on the side too..how clever! :)
Sunday we headed to the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center for the afternoon. We bought an annual membership and decided there was no better time than Spring to get out there and have some fun. Let's GO!! :)We saw some neat turtles when we first walked in...... Chris hanging out.......
Ahhhh...the beautiful trees....... And gorgeous wildflowers! Go Texas Bluebonnets!
Just chillin with my shades..... What a pretty place............. More chillin from Chris... :) He was into all of the flowers and I was making him stop to take pics of course!Look at this little bonsai tree!! Hee hee! :) They have super fun sculptures out there right now. :) Check this one out...how neat! :)Even though I am a diehard Aggie fan...this was pretty cool!The ants go marching one by one...hurrah, hurrah!Go dragonflies! :) Looking forward to going back again over the course of the year for all of the fun events that they have!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment