Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Life Is Good....

Sometimes I just cannot believe that you can love your baby more and more every single day...but it happens!! :) We completely adore Braden, and watching him grow up these past 6 1/2 months has been an honor. He is such a joy to be around and we feel very blessed to get to raise this little man! :) He continues to amaze us with how "grown up" he is becoming...and how much he seems to pick up. His curiosity is off the charts, and he makes us laugh b.c he wants to get to EVERYTHING...regardless of how far out of reach it is. :) He loves to talk ALL of the time. So much that we cannot really keep him in church anymore if he is awake! LOL! :) He can say "mama" and "dada", and we were able to record it.....but he has no idea what he is saying yet. :) We like to pretend that he does! HA!

He is doing well with solids these past few weeks. He eats up rice cereal like crazy..and he is also into carrots and sweet potatoes too. :) We are about to embark on veggie #3 today..squash!! So hopefully that will turn out well too. :)

He is a little cuddler at night when he goes to sleep...and I am loving that of course. I want to put him to bed every night so I can snuggle with him...but I try to give Chris a turn too! :)

All in all things are lots of fun around the Bugbee house, and he is keeping us on our toes. He knows what he wants and what he likes, and he has no problem letting us know. Good to know where he stands on certain things! LOL! :)

Here are a couple of pics from the past few days....

Plaid ROCKS! :) I heard a rumor that Mom bought me a lot of plaid stuff for the summer. Oh goodness! :)
Now what is this orange stuff on the spoon? I am not sure I really want to eat this!! Well ok, it was not too bad.... :)Ok, ok...I can handle carrots. I have decided I will eat them. :)I am so mischevious and I love to get into everything. I like to wrap myself around all of my toys, and pretend everything is a jungle gym. :)See, I know what I am doing...and I think it is funny too! :)
Sweet Jayme came to visit us on Sat night..and I loved hanging out with her!! She made me laugh and talk A LOT!! :)

1 comment: