Monday, March 1, 2010

Six Month Check Up

We took Braden to his 6 month doctor's appt today, and he got a great bill of health!! :) He was in a super mood during the appt and he flirted with the doctor some, which is one of the things that he does best these days! HA! :)

Here are his stats:
Weight: 18 lbs 5 oz (70th percentile)
Length: 28 3/4 inches long (95th percentile) YAY!!! Long and lean... :)
Head was 50th percentile, so we considered that perfect (not too big and not too small). :)

Everything checked out great with our little man, and she was very happy to see that he had been sitting up on his own since he was 4 1/2 months old. :) Braden spent most of his time grabbing her stethoscope and other instruments. LOL! :) Luckily, she thought it was pretty cute too. :)

She told us that we are free te get moving with the solids, sippy cups, etc. Braden is officially growing up!! :) We are excited for this next phase of the journey, and are looking forward to seeing what kind of food he loves and hates. :)

After 2 months of despising rice cereal, he finally fell in love with it the night before his 6 month appt! :) We were so excited to see that, and laughed when he kept opening up his mouth for more. HA! He ate the whole bowl..yay! :) More fun to come....

Man, why did I not try this stuff before? This rice cereal is GOOD! :)
MMMMMMMMMM.......give me some more of that! So Mom and Dad tell me that this is a sampling of all of the good food I will get to eat!! Can you tell that I am slightly overwhelmed by all of the choices in front of me? :) I am 6 months old now...and I want everyone to know!! :) I thought I needed to take a 6 month pic with Dad. :)
And I need one with Mom too...but honestly, I don't want to look at the camera right now. Something else has my attention. :) I think Mom really likes to look at me though!! :) She must think I am handsome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment