Friday, May 15, 2009

Finally Blogging!! :)

Hey everyone!! Well, I have been trying to get around to blogging for about a year now....but it seems like I never seem to get around to it. Then I wanted to be sure we had the blog up for our big annoucement about adding another member to our family...but I was delayed on that as well! HA! And then I thought..."well, I have plenty of time before I really need it to be up (when we tell people what we are having)"...and low and behold, I missed that date too!! So....here is my final attempt to really get things rolling!! :) Blog post #1! HA! :)

We hope to post about the crazy Bugbee family adventures on here...as well as Chris and I's last days as just a twosome. :) We are very excited to welcome our son Braden into the world around September 4th...and time is really flying with those preparations!! :)

We look forward to keeping in touch with folks via this fun new world of blogging...and sorry we were so late to the game! Thanks for being so patient with us, as I know many of you kept giving me a hard time about when I was finally going to get into 2009 with my blog. :)

More updates to come!! :)

1 comment: