Friday, May 22, 2009

Favorite Braden Pic

So I LOVE my doctor..and she has been wonderful throughout the pregnancy. :) She is laid back...which is definitely what I need based on my doctor phobia. :) She is great about giving ultrasounds whenever we want/need them...and we love getting to see little Braden kicking around in there. I see her once a month at this point but that is about to change after this next appt, as I move to bi-weekly visits-ahhhh! That means that I am getting closer to D-day! HA! :) The appts have all been very smooth..and we always get to hear the heartbeat and/or see him. She has been great at answering questions or helping us figure things out that new parents have no clue about. :)

We had an anatomy scan to measure all of Braden's little body parts at Week 17...but we did not get any really good pics at that time. The tech was not the greatest and everything just kind of looked like a blob. Plus the fact that I could not see the screen throughout the entire appt. :( We did have another scan in Week 20 though, and that one was fascinating! Braden was super active and he let us know that we are in for a treat! :)

Here is our fav pic of him to date:
We have another ultrasound at our next appt on June 2nd for our Week 26th!! Love the ultrasounds!! Hopefully we will have some more fun pics to post of him at that point. :) I think he is about a pound and a 1/2 at this point...and a little over a foot long. Hard for me to believe he is growing like that until I start to feel all of those strong kicks!! I love the daily reminder that he is in there just hanging out!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment