Friday, January 6, 2012

The Twelve Days Of Christmas (Break)....Day Two

Our 2nd day of Christmas break was the beginning of our trip to DFW. We headed out that morning so we could get into town in the early afternooon. We had to make our usual stop at Rudy's in Waco for some BBQ.....before heading on into Forth Worth for our precious niece and nephew's birthday parties!! HOORAY!!

They celebrated together this year-the big ONE and the big FOUR!! It was an Under The Sea party with a focus on a crab and mermaid....so that was pretty much what Braden kept calling it-The crab and mermaid party!!" :) We had a great time, and as always my sister in law completely outdid herself!! The decor and theme were awesome! :)
Sweet Mama and Graeme!
The birthday kiddos.... Mmmmmm...good food! :) Mom-warn me before you take a picture! :) Beautiful 4 year old.... My first cake!!! :) What am I supposed to do with this? I don't think I like it! I tried it! :) It cracks me up b.c Lainey always wants to pat Brant and Graeme on the head. Brant's face is too funny! :)
Two sweet little boys playing.... I am doing a plank. :) Presents!!! Time to jump!! :) Popple and Braden.....he loves his grandpa! :) He loves his Mimi so much too! :)
Graeme loves Popple's facial hair.....My handsome hubby! :)
Sweet Jenna and Savannah.....So much fun to celebrate!! Cannot wait for the next one! :) We love you Lainey and Graeme! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment