Friday, January 6, 2012

The Twelve Days Of Chistmas (Break)..Day Four

Day 4 was Christmas!! We love Christmas...and now that we have kids it is extra special! :)

We spent that morning with Chris's mom, siblings, etc in Dallas...and that afternoon with my family in Forth Worth. We also had a stop in Plano in the middle where we had Chris's extended family Christmas celebration. There was LOTS of driving and LOTS of celebrating going on that day! :)

Merry Christmas ya'll! :) Brant found a chew toy... :) Hello everyone up there.....I love my first Christmas! :) Do I look chubby from here? :) Riley decided to put on dress up clothes over her Christmas ones. :)Jay checking out his first gift....We gave Andy money and gift cards inside funny baby packaging. :) He was so confused on why he was getting Desitin, disposable diaper bags, and such! LOL! :) Aunt Katie made Brant a fun Republican blanket....so that is why Chris is holding it! HA! Jace was snoozing again.... :) Yay...a pillow for Brant!! And more money found in toddler wipes...LOL! Movie night!!!I love my new blocks that Aunt Katie made me! :) Now I can spell like crazy! Smiles from Andy......... :) Smiles from Chris....... :) Do I look like a bow head? :) Well now I have decided not to smile since you put a bow on my head in the last picture. :) Thankfully Mom was not a camera nazi at Christmas #2 and she gave us a break! :) Ready for Christmas #3 at Uncle Cory and Aunt Jennifer's!! I like sitting in Dad's lap when the gifts start. :) Popple and Lainey telling secrets...... Love Lainey in this hat.... Super fun grandparents gift that my talented sister in law made! I got so many fun things!! WOW!!! I have been waiting for another one of my sister in law's amazing wreaths!! YAY! She made one for Brant's door for Christmas. LOVE. :) Graeme loved his view finder. :) I am having fun down here! Showing off the new plates... :) Cory and Jenn did some funny stuff this year. For Chris and I's gifts they went and bought the most crazy, tacky stuff they could find...and we were dying laughing when we opened it. Then at the very end they gave us the gift receipts so we could take it all back and get what we wanted. :) LOL!! What a fun day!! The boys got spoiled like they do every year...and it was just so fun to be with everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment