Sunday, January 1, 2012

Daddy Had A Birthday..

Chris's birthday is so fun b.c it is on New Years Day. I love to celebrate him then b.c it is just a continuous party from Christmas through the new year. :) This year was no exception, and I hope he had a wonderful, memorable birthday this time around as well. :)

He and I headed out for a yummy dinner two nights before his big day. We decided to go to Eddie V's b.c let's be honest-that place is just good. :) They have some yummy seafood! We had a great meal-awesome wine, apps, entrees, sides, and of course dessert. YUM!! Birthdays are fun! :) Go 3-6!
Now this was GOOD!!!
They brought out a fun bday dessert for him as well. I love when dessert is on fire. :) The next day was New Years Eve so we celebrated him some more. :) Then on New Years Day we headed to Moonshine for brunch for his actual b-day. I love that place..but I espcially LOVE the brunch. It is just incredible. The selection is absurd...there is so much!! And everything is just top notch. The boys grubbed it up too! :) The boys spent lots of time with Dad that day..and I think he might have even squeezed a nap in. :) I absolutely love this picture of my sweeties with their Dad. Three precious boys...
Later that evening we had to have cake of course. I got Chris an ice cream cake and it was filled with tiramisu. And it was GOOD! :)
Everyone loves cake! :)
We love you Chris!! Happy 36th birthday to you, and I am so glad that we are growing old together! LOL! :) You are the best hubby and dad that we could ask for!! We are so lucky to be in your life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment