Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Years Resolutions...

I made some New Years resolutions this year but I figured I should actually write them on the blog (to hold myself more accountable). Now that we are into the year a little bit, it is nice to look back and see how I am doing so far. :)

Here is what I wrote down on Jan 1st:

1) Commit to contuning to find creative stuff in Austin to expose the boys to.

2) Eating healthy.....but even more than that. I want it to be fresh (not processed), and I want there to be a focus on a large variety of foods for the boys.

3) Commit to cooking much more this year....and commit to trying all kinds of fun new recipes.

4) Exercise more b.c there is no reason not to, and we have a great gym membership.

5) Hit Pinterest hard b.c there is just too much fun stuff on there calling my name. :) It is the year of creativity!! :)

6) Do more with my photography.

7) Commit to more sewing and applique creation. This is such a relaxing hobby and I miss it!

8) Getting outside more with the kids, and ensuring I am enjoying them to the fullest. Time flies too fast.

9) Focus on de-cluttering the house and making more room. Time for things we don't use to GO! :)

10) Continue to be grateful for all I have been given every day. I have so many blessings, and I need to make sure I am thanking God for those daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment